October 31, 2010

Matchy-matchy, huh?

 We halloweened with the girls tonight... We were a "Football Family" - actually the Daddy's idea, the Mommy was amused. NEVER thought the Daddy would buy into the matchy-matchy theme idea, but it was all his. The football was the clincher.

I wanted to be the cheerleader, and I wanted Daddy's shirt to be labeled "Mickey."  You know, cuz he's so fine.  He blows my mind.  If you do not understand this paragraph... sigh.  Just don't tell me.


We actually started the day with some delicious french toast, shaped and colored for the day...

Then we carved our pumpkins.  They rot so fast in the heat here, that we usually carve them on or just a day before Halloween, then enjoy them the week after.  Until they rot.  Which is usually less than a week.

Speaking of matchy-matchy, this is a preview of the pictures we got of the girls on Saturday.  Of course, this is at home, just after we got home.  How well do these outfits - bought years apart, in different parts of the country, from different stores - match?  I am tickled pink.  Or purple and blue, as the case may be. 

PS.  I think the Daddy is going to go for the family-matching-jammies shot for Christmas.  I am vastly amused,  and thrilled.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the costumes! You all look great and I think it's fun to do a matchy-theme as a family. That's crazy that Alex and Devyn had the same costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I LOVE the themed costumes! Who knew Uncle Andy would ever get into that? Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete