 |
| Two weeks before delivery |
 |
| My girl arrived on her scheduled induction date - but we went into labor on our own at 12:30 AM. We were at the hospital by 3 AM and into a delivery room by 5. She finally arrived after less than a half-hour of pushing at about 11:30. |
 |
| Happy daddy |
 |
| No one got to see a picture of Tori until her big sister arrived and got to see and hold her - even Grandpa waited in the hall until Alex held the baby... |
 |
| ...but then Grandpa got his turn. |
This is Tori, on her first day of life.
9/27/10
Tori, my beautiful child. Welcome to the world. Mama is so glad you are here. I did not know our family was not complete until I felt you under my heart. I am so glad to hold you in my arms at long last.
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Everyone looks so proud and so happy. I love the fact that nobody got to see pictures of Tori until Alex held her. What a great way to make her feel special.
ReplyDelete