October 16, 2011
crazy busy
Life is crazy. With the Daddy on an extended out-of-town trip life always gets more interesting. All of my own work has to happen after bedtime for the kids. Add to that a suspended (major) landscaping project waiting for his return - and limiting backyard play... just consider the normal chaos of a toddler and a 7 year old...both of whom are sick. The grading period just ended and parent teacher conferences are this week... Midterms mean adding 2 research papers to the normal graduate class workload. A student teacher means my responsibility at work changes, just when I felt I was finally in a groove. I know this too shall pass... but right now, with zero time for myself, I just keeping chipping away at the work and have faith that somehow it will all work out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment