the Daddy, the Girl, KP, JS, DC, TG, CK, IV, DM, LL, MP, SU, JR, SA, BS, KC. All that, and I haven't really talked to that many people today.
Sometimes I just need to be grateful and not let the weenies get me down.
I got to work today upset about my sis (again) and had already spewed my frustration all out at my husband (who has a pretty great set of shoulders, by the way) and only after he let me rant and rave and said nice things to me and then hung up the phone, and then I drove all the way to work, only then did I remember that while I was whining about how rude and selfish my sister can be to me, he is worried about his brother, who has been feeling very poorly lately. I can be quite a rude, selfish weenie.
PS. I learned a new bad word today. I had to look it up - it is bad when most of the sites that define it are blocked from work computers. Ask me about it off-list. The Joys of Teaching Junior High!
No comments:
Post a Comment