5 weeks? probably not
The Baby
- has turned. Head down, spine to my left, feet to my right. (For the non-moms, this is a good thing.)
- has not grown any new parts. Still a girl. :)
- kicks like mad.
- will probably come early. Doc says pretty good chance based on size, position, how I feel, and the face that the Girl came 2 weeks early. Therefore the shower my SIL offered to throw will be a welcome-baby shower instead of a pre-baby shower. The daddy thinks that is weird. I do not care. (PS, SIL, if you are reading this, I forgot to tell you there is a friend who wants to help. Forgot to tell you in my disorientation yesterday when I saw you!)
The Doc
- complimented my pedicure while he was doing his thing. That was a bit weird. I think I said "Gee, thanks." HAHA
glad the girl looks good. can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete