So the girl is at the dentist. She is having 5 pulpectomies and caps put on. that requires either conscious sedation, a mummy bag, and multiple visits... or one visit and general sedation. We opted for the second, hoping it would be less traumatic and being pretty sure she would not tolerate either multiple visits or the constraint. Yes, my baby is asleep. That scares the hell out of me. Daddy wanted to take her, and I let him. I also let him convince me to go to work. As they drove away this morning, I kept a smile pasted to my face and blew kisses, then turned around and burst into tears. This was a bad idea.
***
We all survived. I rushed home for a 10 minute visit at lunch. She is groggy, wobbly, and sore. But she is OK, eating jello. And applesauce.
***
Now, appointment at the OB today to see what the other girl is up to...
Wow, that's a lot for a little girl. I hate the dentist with a passion. Let us know how everything went!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that everything went well.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. That's a tall order for a mama. Especially a pregnant mama. You did great.
And you can have lots of cuddle time tomorrow with your girls :)