December 13, 2010

For T (the one who can read)

Sweets, if you are reading this, yes, I mean you.

I have a friend.  No, more than a friend. I would call her a sister, but for reason best left unsaid, I will not.  But she will laugh at that sentence.  I know she will.

She is an amazing woman.  We shared so much in high school, spent every waking moment together, or talking to each other, or writing each other notes.  (I still have them, T).   She has such a beautiful soul, and always has.

She stood with me for my wedding, although to my everlasting regret, there is not one picture of just the two of us from that day.  She had to ride an airplane for the first time ever, just for me. :)

She has stood by me through thick and thin for over 20 years now.  Although there have been (too) long periods of time when, for one reason or another, one of us has been less available than we'd both like, more importantly, I know with out the shadow of a doubt that if I asked her to, she'd come running (flying!). 

Tammie, I love you dearly and miss you somethin' awful.
:) 

(Did that make you want to visit??)
Oh-oh uh-oh-oh.  Oh-Oh uh-Oh.
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment