October 6, 2009

Gratitude

Feeling the need to start a new blog (again). I go through these swings where I blog, then delete, then I blog...Facebook kinda became it for a while...

So, here we go again

- a husband who thinks I am beautiful through the weight loss, gain, loss, gain...
- a daughter who wants to play with me
- brothers who make me laugh from a million miles away
- the internet which allows me to see my friend's baby laugh. In Turkey.
- a pastor who brings me closer into the fold with his passionate example, humor, and open arms
- amazing colleagues at work
- my wonderful friends who all seemed to scetter - job wise - to the wind this year, but remain people who make me laugh... and who owe me an happy hour! (Hint, hint)
- two kittens who allow my 5-year old to dress them up and drag them around.
- a good job and a steady income
- a husband with goals and dreams that are big enough to share
- cousins I have not seen in years who open their arms to say, "What years?"

No comments:

Post a Comment