And itty bitty will be Sleeping Beauty. She and daddy are out picking up some last minute pumpkins. (Have I mentioned the hectic week around here?) As of last night, I thought she was not goign to be able to go trick-or-treating, she was feeling so poorly... but she perked right up this morning. This is Daddy's first year to go trick-or-treating, what with deployments and retail job hours, he has never been home. He's pretty much excited to death.
We had our kitties in for their spay and declaw. Black kitty is apparently allergic to opium, so she is having a pretty slow recovery, since that is the pain med they used. It is hard to see her stumble and fall with her lack of coordination as she recovers.
Andy wants a dog. He comes from a family that believes in purebreds, so we are not talkign the $50 I thought to get on from the pound, but he wants a specific breed - bernese mountain dog - that run in the range of $1000. Seriously! Egads. What a dog snob he is!! :)
I want another baby, tho, which costs way more than that in the first few months, so.. maybe a trade. :) I think he might just be up for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment