January 24, 2010

Miss him

I miss him. With this new work schedule and his partner gone, he is working until too late each night, then a quick stop at the hospital, and it is just about guaranteed that I will be asleep by the time he gets home. I wake only slightly when he slips into bed and puts his arm around my waist. Then, next thing I know, he shakes me to tell me he is out of the shower and it is my turn. Some days that 10 minutes I talk to him while he is getting dressed is the only time we have. He is great about texting all through the day, so at least I feel a little connected, and if he can get a break during my lunch, he always tries to call. I cannot wait until he slows down a little and the partner situation is resolved. I miss him.

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Sometimes our schedules just don't match up and the only time we get a chance to talk is over the phone. Hopefully things settle down soon!

    ReplyDelete