- We started the year with a bang, with an early spring wedding and all the chaos and joy that leads up to that.
- Just before the wedding, I was notified that I was being RIFd, then pulled aside and said I was one of the few teachers not being RIFd due to the subject I teach.
- The minute I had a contract in hand, the Daddy quit his job and went back to school full time.
- We added 3 nephews and a niece to the fold.
- I switched jobs.
- The Girl started kindergarten.
- I had a family reunion with cousins I have not seen in years.
- We thought I was pregnant, then I wasn't; and the emotional ups and downs of that;
- In part resulting from the above bullet, my previously-relatively-well-handled depression returned with a vengeance and we deal with the ups and downs of that. Apparently not enough serotonin. All-righty then. Fix it!
- The Daddy accepted a new, great job and continues full-time school as well.
- We found out the Daddy's twin brother has cancer and the Daddy asked me if he could donate part of his liver (of course!).
There is lots more, but it is not all mine to tell, and even those tales that are mine, well... even the Daddy has his limits on what he is OK with me blogging about...
What a year. Where is the rest of that tequila?
No comments:
Post a Comment