My littlest is ten weeks old. Also not born yet. I am ten weeks and one day pregnant (officially). That may change at my next ultrasound, since I was not tracking my cycles, having been on birthcontrol until November, and not thinking that conception would happen in December, Doc is judging by size and development.
10 weeks means - in theory, at least - 2 more of this miserable sickness and into the feeling good part of all this! I loved being pregnant the first time - the second trimester was wonderful - I felt great all of the time. I am ready to feel great again. The dr gave me a script for the morning sickness, so hopefully that will help me make it a little longer.
However, there is a stink in my fridge. Left-over lasagna and enchiladas - even covered!, plus last night's indian food in a take-out box make for the mama gagging and holding my breath to grab the jelly and the juice box to make the Girl's lunch today. There are not enough boxes of baking soda in the world to cure this particular stink. Gross.
It's official. Daddy is on lunch duty until your super sniffer is back to normal :)
ReplyDelete