February 16, 2010

commenting and peeves

So, I think it is funny that most of the 2.5 people who actually read this send me facebook inbox messages about my blog but don't comment here.  It amuses me. :) 

I also think that I love talking to people who agree with me.  Especially when they say, "You said what I wanted to say, but didn't know how."  Because usually when I talk, especially about something I feel strongly about, I spend 5 seconds speaking my mind and the next 5 minutes trying to crow-bar my foot out of my mouth.  I don't mind talking to people who disagree with me, but I sure do hate when people lie or misconstrue what I have said .   Just saying.  I also hate false apologies.  Neither here nor there, but just something that popped in to my head. 

Ok, enough .  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment