April 12, 2010

Assorted thoughts and ideas...

1. Did not want to go to work to day.
2. My plastic adjustor clip on the strap on my bra-tank-top thingy broke, so it is stabbing me.  My friend wrapped duct tape around it.  Better now.
3.  Apparently I am going to need to file a tax extension, because we need lots of new documentation this year that I will need to compile, but did not know about.
4.  There is nothing like working on a house project together to learn new things about your spouse.  Try it.
5.  Am an expert procrastinator.  Ask me about it.  I will tell you later.
6. My rice was simultaneously mushy and burnt last night.  How can this happen?
7. I want to go home now.
8.  :)

2 comments:

  1. #4- don't I know it. Nothing brings out our issues faster...

    #5- hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT want to go into work today either. That's every Monday though. And Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm usually ok with it by Thursday.

    ReplyDelete