1. My husband randomly calls out "Love you" through the house, especially when I am in another room. Makes me giddy. Our daughter does it now too.
2. He also kisses random body parts as he walks by - whatever is in reach - foot, shoulder, arm... whatever is conveniently close.
3. We are planning a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. Don't tell - it is a secret.
4. The Girl was promoted to first grade today. OH MY
5. School is out this Thursday.
6. My June conference is at a very posh resort. One of the only 5 star resorts in Arizona. Good thing neither I nor the school district has to pay for it.
7. The technology teacher had the type of video tape I need for this afternoon. No rush to the store for me and good thing, since I do not have time.
I am SO jealous you're going to the happiest place on earth! Take me please!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk. Come on, Courtney!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have some fun events coming up. Don't you just love when you get to enjoy great stuff (like resorts) on someone elses dime?! I want to come to the happiest place on earth too. ;)
ReplyDeleteCome, on Christine! It will be fun!
ReplyDelete