- Sitting in an assembly today, the teacher next to me starts to giggle. "What?" I ask. She points to my belly and we both watch it roll and pulsate. The polka dot dress made it especially funny.
- I was more dressed up than usual one day last week, and one of my 7th grade boys says, "Your husband is a lucky man." (Duh.) :)
- I only have to wake up on 2 more Mondays before summer break.
- I gained 5 pounds in the last 5 weeks. No way that is all baby.
- I have been asked to attend a second conference this summer. This one is paid, and in town. Child care still an issue. Why is that always the Mommy's job to figure out?
- Today is Teacher Appreciation day. I am not feeling very appreciated. Maybe free dinner at Applebees will help. Doubtful, though.
May 4, 2010
this and that and the other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your husband IS a lucky man.
ReplyDeleteDitto what Courtney said. It's so weird when the baby is big enough that you can actually see it moving around in there. So fun!
ReplyDelete