May 10, 2010

the weekend in review

Friday afternoon started with a request from the Daddy to meet him at the RV dealership.  No, we did not buy anything, but his parents did.  Very nice. 

Then he had to go in to work, but upon talking to the crew chief, realized he could not do alone what they needed him to do, so he started making phonecalls.  Ended up that his brother was available, but we though he had his kids, so off to the in-laws I went to mind all the children, only to find out the children were not there.  Home again for the girl and me, off to work until well after I was in bed went the Daddy.

Saturday, we had lunch out for Mother's Day, since I refuse to see the joy in fighting the crowds at any restuarant on Mother's Day Sunday.  Then back to ohh and ah over the RV and to swim at the in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment