June 24, 2010

One of those days

It is one of those days where I feel disconnected, discombobulated, and isolated.  I know it is the depression rearing its ugly head to see if I will give in - I won't - but that does not mean the tears aren't falling for no good reason anyway. 

So that reminds me of the purpose - the gratitude I started this page acknowledging:

1.  The fresh new life burrowed under my heart, kicking with strength and regularity, reminding me she is growing strong and healthy

2.  Jobs, in this uncertain economy where so many who are looking cannot find one.

3.  The Daddy is home for a while as orders have changed and been shifted around.

4.  The Daddy is NOT leaving for Iraq next month, thanks to the CO, who says the team is not ready.  Surprise!  We didn't even know the option to go so soon was on the table.

5.  The Girl who MUST have a little mermaid in her, as she always claims.  She is my water baby - swimming the width of the Grandparent's pool underwater.  Just all of a sudden she decided to do it.  Alrighty then.

6.  The ache in my bum and my triceps, telling me the workouts are having some effect. 

Ok, that worked, eyes are dry. 
Love-me

2 comments:

  1. Yay for non-Iraq status. That would NOT have been a pleasant surprise. I just love when God looks out for us in areas we didn't even know we were vulnerable in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine him leaving one month before the baby arrived? how awful would that have been.

    ReplyDelete