I am grateful for the small moments --
106 655 AM A smiling wake up with baby
107 745 AM - watching my girl bravely storm off to conquer the world. Or first grade
108 815 AM - returning home to a quiet house, where I can savor my time alone with baby
110 830 AM - curling up together to have a nap
111 930 AM _ "I love you text" from the Daddy
112 1015 AM - The dining room table is 1/2 cleared of the paperwork, mail, etc, that has built up since we brought Baby home.
113 1140 AM - A delicious new recipe turned out well - my "practice" for the neighbors' holiday gifts
114 1142 AM - which I got to sample just before the baby woke up
115 1215 PM - Shower. :) in peace and quiet.
116 1222 PM - New bra and undies. Glorious. After the preggo-panties, I was ready for something pretty. Pink with chocolate brown polkadots.
117 1223 PM - Baby awake again and smiling as usual. I am so blessed.
118 130 PM - Phone call from Dad. My dad. I love to hear his voice.
119 315 PM - The girl is home and bursting with news of her day - including the speaking part she won for next week's Thanksgiving play.
120 430 PM - The three girls watching (ahem. "helping") the Daddy plant yet another tree in his ongoing backyard-improvement kick.
...more tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment