November 10, 2010

ten

This time, in pictures

46.  This man, who gave me life


47. And this woman, who taught me how to live it.

48.  And these two, who give me reason


49.  This man, 40 years later, who married this amazing woman - who jumped right in to be the most amazing grandmother to my children, and a great friend to me.

50. My in-laws who love my children (pictured with Alex, age 1 month)

51.  Alex, who made me a mommy (age 6 days)

52. And Tori, who is teaching to relax and enjoy the moments (age 3 weeks)

53. This man, who gave me my beautiful children
54.  And his devotion to duty

55. The opportunity to build this life together

3 comments:

  1. This post was sweet with the pictures! I like the last wedding shot of you two. Thanks for posting these, I really enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I like how you told a story through your pictures. You're right, Alex looks EXACTLY like you when you were a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris, that is alex :) that pic with my mom is only 2 yrs old

    ReplyDelete