what number am I on? who knows, and I am too tired to look.
Twenty things I am grateful for. And then twenty-one more. Notice, I skated on 19. Now I feel guilty and a little obligated.
Hm.
This is getting harder to not repeat myself. Thank Heavens Thursday cometh.
1. The fact that no one is actually reading these, so I could start repeating myself and no one but me would actually know.
2. Cuddly nights at the drive in
3, Encouragement to try my hand at something old enough to be new again
4, And that I acquited myself reasonably well
5, New beginnings
6. Renewed friendships
7. Watching 2 new babies ignore each other
8. disposible diapers
9. washing machines
10. a sense of humor when 8 and 9 are on my mind, together.
11. quiet nights curled up with the daddy
12. two sleeping babies
13. one of whom curled up with her Daddy doll, playing the voice chip on her Daddy-build-a-Bear, and the realization that he was gone, but now is home. And that we will meet the challenge with courage again.
14. time to facebook and blog
15. and work on sewing projects
16 and dream a little dream with Daddy
17. And watch him smile
18. The fact that no one is actually reading these, so I could start repeating myself and no one but me would actually know.
19. the fact that I am not currently pregnant, as I look at those friends ready to be done being so
20. the love of my family.
Hey! I read these! =)
ReplyDeleteCheater.
also reading :)
ReplyDeleteHey you are busted!! I have been reading these too! Tammie
ReplyDelete