Last night we got a new ultrasound pick. Everything looks good and my baby now LOOKS like a baby. a tiny 2-inch tall baby. I was so busy staring at the screen watching him/her turn flips, look right at the "camera", pose for the perfect profile shot that the Daddy had to call my name 3 times before I heard him to turn my head for a kiss. (Nice clear view of the umbilical cord too, so I pointed it out to the Girl who is fascinated with all things baby right now).
Daddy and I have done this before. The Girl was there, then, too. :) I remember being frightened, anxious, excited, and passionately in love with her already. The Daddy, I was not so sure some days, but he came around. (Just kidding). Seriously, I think, like most men I have talked to, the "big ultrasound" was the moment Daddy came around and everything became more real.
What a wonderful time for our family this is.
happy to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy. :)
ReplyDelete