It has been a pretty rough week around here, and I am not prepared to share details at this time, because the details are not all mine to share, but as the week comes to a close, I reflect with gratitude on my life:
- My husband, who is not perfect, owning his mistakes and doing what needs to be done to make them right. Without qualm.
- My daughter who has been wrestling with a cough and some sleepless nights, asleep on the couch
- My friend, KP, who has opened her heart and her life and my eyes, just a little
- My husband, again, for being the rock I needed this week as our world went a little topsy turvy
- My boss, who sat me down, and told me what I needed to hear (and it was all good, and boy did I need to hear the good!)
- My bank account, as the savings begin to build again after the wedding drain
- My students, who took my absence in stride, but welcomed me back with gratitude and affection
- My sister in law, who gave me words of praise that I did not know she felt, and that I am so grateful to hear
- My aunt, with words of love reaching across the miles today
- My husband, again! who says, what the heck! Lets go for it! Just when I really want to go for it. He is so encouraging!
I hear you on the bank account. It took a few months for us to start seeing build again. Those things are expensive!
ReplyDelete