2 girls at work and I decided on our own version of biggest loser. So we did our first weigh in. Seriously. I spent all that money last summer to trim down and both the Daddy and I have put ALL the weight back on. So, in remorse, I ate a salad for lunch. And four buttered biscuits for dinner, because by then, I was just PO'd about the whole thing. A little self-defeating. Sucks to be a foodie on a diet. Maybe I should become a pastry chef, then people would worry I was too skinny.
I had words with someone and I know it will come home to roost, but I said what I felt needed to be said. I tried to say it nicely but they weren't hearing me, and then I just started crying, and then I just got mad about crying and the whole thing went nowhere fast. GRRRRR
The girl asked me if she could finish my diet soda, and I said sure, then remembered -too late - that is was the hopped up, extra caffeine and ginsing for energy version. An hour before bedtime. Nice job there, mama.
I brought them home but STILL have not graded last week's science tests. And don't think I will be getting to them tonight.
Yep, definitely considering the pastry chef thing. Maybe after I eat this Betty Crocker frosting out of the container. Except I think you get kicked out of pastry school for that. Hmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment