I did not email my husband when I was supposed to be grading papers. At my desk. At work.
I did not convince my child that she was fascinated by the archaeology shows on the Science channel tonight.
I did not miss my calling on that one. (Alas, I have already used my "do-over")
I did not let my husband buy 6 trees this weekend. Nor did I push over an entire wall he intended to knock out with a sledgehammer. (Ok, I did - kinda proud of that one).
I did not blow off the 5 Am trip to the gym.
I did not read an entire magazine while letting my daughter play for just "5 more minutes". I am not giving my child a warped sense of time.
I did not nod wisely when I read my neice's blog about not being sure about wanting a baby and being very aware of the amount of change they bring -- but if she read this: I assure you, it IS worth it.
I did not get so self-absorbed this week that I let a friend feel lonely. (I did, and I am so sorry!)
I did not eat a cookie for dinner.
I am not about to eat another one.
=) I AM reading this of course! I love getting to know you better through blogging. And yes, I know that someday it will be worth it. =)
ReplyDelete